Monday, December 28, 2009

Sudden Dizziness And Nausea Sudden Onset Of Motion Sickness, Vertigo, Dizziness, Nausea. Any Ideas As To What Is Wrong With Me?

Sudden onset of motion sickness, vertigo, dizziness, nausea. Any ideas as to what is wrong with me? - sudden dizziness and nausea

For about 3 weeks, I had unexplained dizziness, nausea, dizziness and nausea. It's worse than I am in the car. For some reason it seems worse in the afternoon and evening. I did not know because the dizziness vomiting, retching, but I was a couple of times in recent days. The magic come from, when I am on the computer or changing work. If you have any idea what is wrong with me? At first I thought it was just a sinus infection affected my inner ear, but it seems to worsen with time, and my cold is gone. Also, I sat writing this, I feel as if the world is turning.
If it helps, I've never had this disease before the movement. Crazy parks and boat are some of my favorite things in life. Well, they were so far anyway. = (
Any help would be very grateful, I am a little bit at the end of my opinion.

PS: Please do not tell me to see a doctor! I have an appointment, but not until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment