Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oesophageal Cancer More Condition_symptoms Cancer Question....please Read And Help If You Can.....?

Cancer question....please read and help if you can.....? - oesophageal cancer more condition_symptoms

My fathers best friend, my Uncle Frank was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus. It is a very large tumor, and thus gave a scanner, and he said he was "in both lungs and 4''hotspots other''.....' He also had lazer treatment on the neck, so you can eat.
It was not given a certain time. (well, if you do not tell us ... It) 3 cycles of chemotherapy, each 3 weeks, it has soon as possible.

My question is:
1) It is a "hotspot", a medical term for high-tech has been extended to the other party O is not only not to list places that has spread to?
2) What are the chances of getting rid of everything? You can not, so I guess right.
3) The survival? What is the severity of this type of cancer? How long can this be?

Sorry, I know these are questions without answers, but I do not pressure my father or uncle Frank.

He is a smoker, he is very fat and too much alcohol, so I know it's your lifestyle, HAVe .. causes

No comments:

Post a Comment