Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Teach A Cooking Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Schools That Teach Cooking?

Does anyone know of any good schools that teach cooking? - how to teach a cooking

I'm semi-retired, 55 years. I like to cook and taste them at random. I learn in order to be a professional cook, and I believe in my own food business focuses on only healthy foods. Home / office delivery is also an option. Are you looking for a good school, and I started training as a faith-Chefe in good faith, suggestions? Thank you very much for your help.

4 comments:

  1. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 'There are many of them, the prestige of the CIA in Long Iceland for the local cuisine schools. Try an Internet search, Yellow pages (on paper or online), and no food, and popular magazines. Good luck to you. I would not mind trying it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an excellent cooking school in the area of IR. The school name is Johnson and Wales. They have different classes, with the restaurant business, how connected are cooking, baking, the hotel management. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pittsburgh, Culinary Arts Institute ... If you opt for PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pittsburgh, Culinary Arts Institute

    ReplyDelete