Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rebounder Exercises Can Rebounder Workouts Be Done On A Larger Trampoline? (or Do You Need The Edges Of The Small Rebounder?)?

Can rebounder workouts be done on a larger trampoline? (or do you need the edges of the small rebounder?)? - rebounder exercises

I have an 8-foot trampoline and have a great difficulty in making health exercises. I'm still in the mini-trampoline-come, laptops, DVD, etc., but I need to improve the climate that these exercises are effective in a large trampoline, the sides of the trampoline, etc. handle should know? I do not want to do flips, etc. I just want proof of a greater variety of exercises for the maintenance of weight loss and tone the body.

2 comments:

  1. I know I have a 16ft trampoline sorry, but I would say a slight increase

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about hopping on and off like?

    ReplyDelete