Monday, January 4, 2010

Stress And Hair Loss In Women 16...Hair Loss? Stress Or Overprocessing? Helppp?

16...Hair Loss? Stress Or Overprocessing? Helppp? - stress and hair loss in women

I've always dyed my hair a lot since I was 13, but I noticed that my hair falling early this year, so I stopped and began to let him die without judging or anythinggg to 5 months. I was very stressed out lately and depressed and the doctor said that there was permanent damage to hair dye to color the stress and workload of women, their hair, if I can continue it can cause if I wanted. So I dyed my hair again while I was very excited to be brilliant, but it was orange-blond, so I had to correct with a semi-permanent, if he was washing, I used a hair color Black (standing) and average about 3 inches and all damaged hair had gone to the hairdresser, said.
And so is my hair falls out, is very, very new, but again insisted that my young father lost his hair and he used to dye my hair a lot, but my doctor said that my father and hereditary hair loss in men completely different from hair loss in women and that this should not run in my family so well.
Pleeease do not tellI would not dye my hair, I do not know, but I wonder what you think is the cause of hair loss (because it seems that) a root at the end of Theresa, and that they should do.
xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You're more than likely lost their hair by hormones. Call your gynecologist and explain the situation. You can enter the store and get the vitamins biotin Nexus also makes a shampoo, conditioner and cream line Wikimedia called biotin. All of this contributes to my daughter was 13, the same problem and it is not color the hair. The doctor said it was hormonal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete