Friday, February 5, 2010

Chi Alternative Straighteners Buying New Straighteners - Chi Or Ghd - Which Is Better And Where Should I Buy(UK)?

Buying new straighteners - chi or ghd - which is better and where should I buy(UK)? - chi alternative straighteners

Id really like a GHD, but I think his chances to get there very quickly because they are so expensive, and I heard Chi is a good alternative.
Where in the UK (outside sallys) chi straighteners I buy genuine? (Original, not the turbo-chi)
the cheapest I've found is real DWGs £ 94
Sally has CHIS for 83 € or so

7 comments:

  1. DWG are expensive, but worth it if you have an eBay account, which is a great place to shop to have! I told my friend a little more torque than 60 pounds, and was the last model. You are deffo babe value. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blue Pony,

    You should really go to DWG. They are the best by far!

    From what I can tell on the website below, are the cheapest in the UK and not free, fast delivery (I think, maybe tomorrow, but I'm not sure!) And also have a lot of packages, as this Come And Iron Get Free heat mat and thermal protector! Well worth a look!

    Hope this helps and have fun shopping! :)

    Ciao

    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get GHD. that investment is worth it, can consist of many rooms are nonsmoking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spend the extra ten euros in GHD! live or regret it, lol! they are the best
    x
    If money is tight, get a few seconds, the hand on eBay, if poss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can include special eBay benefit GHD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Chi is better

    ReplyDelete
  7. GHD is the name says it all! can not go wrong with this x

    ReplyDelete