Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Paint Vanity Unit Contractor And My Remodel?

Contractor and my remodel? - how to paint vanity unit

Well, I'm buying a 560 square meter 1 bed / 1 bath apartment and want to update if I receive a deposit in the vicinity of 3 weeks. I made a list of what I do now, my question is, how can I expect to make a good entrepreneur to pay to make it fast and the cost of the real material without ... In other words, what is the rough estimate, I expect that for the job pay?
PS I live in Phoenix, AZ $ 60,000 and paid by the unit when you need it!

New Pergo Flooring Installation
New kitchen cabs, counters, White Install
Install a new tile bath and shower
Installing a new vanity in Bath
New Lamps (5) Install
New paint, all rooms
Install Crown Molding

No comments:

Post a Comment