Thursday, February 18, 2010

Videos Myamee Discos Flavor Of Love 3 - Who Do You Think Is Really There For Flav?

Flavor of Love 3 - who do you think is really there for Flav? - videos myamee discos

I truly believe everything that is in any way for the exhibition. But anyone who thinks he forges the best?

I think there are Flav:
Shy - Although in the beginning, I think he loves.
Seazinz - I hope it's just a romantic
Hotlanta - the most authentic seems to
Bunz - it's too good, but it is not by time camera
=======

No:
Prancer - she is too immature to be a father figure.
Bee-Ex - I was on Fear Factor, Oprah, I think it's for TV
The twins and there - I want to do theater
Myamee - not sure yet, she is a bitch video

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Emotions do not really know because I have a few girls for all randomized.

    There for Flav, Hotlanta "It is true, he deserves better
    Shy-his antics are a bit strange, but I think it's there for him
    Grayvee It seems that if he could, but it was cut off because it's not funny stuff and more

    No --
    Prancer "I agree it is like a father is considered a violation, they assemble.
    Because "I hate the *****, that the problems and has no feelings for someone

    Perhaps --
    Lilka Seezinz "It looks like a fake to me not sure
    Thing 1 and Thing 2 - They love to provoke, but I do not know
    Myamee, I have really nothing to comment, I'm not sure

    The rest, I'm not sure about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is wrong. I've forgotten where I saw him, but I heard you have another girl pregnant, and he loves it. But even the contract for another season of Flavor of Love.

    ReplyDelete