Monday, February 1, 2010

Low Hemoglobin Hematocrit Levels What Does It Mean If You Have Low Hematocrit And Hemoglobin Levels? What Is My Doctor Most Likely To Do Monday?

What does it mean if you have low hematocrit and hemoglobin levels? What is my doctor most likely to do Monday? - low hemoglobin hematocrit levels

In a review of my laboratory? The doctor had arrived before my test results today on the left, but the reception was not very happy when I said that my hematocrit was low and the doctor will probably be on Monday, please call me to begin to take place an order. I am 7 months pregnant and a little about what could be wrong concern.

Could something with hemolysis, because I am Rh negative and the father of the child is Rh positive, since 85% of the population?

1 comment:

  1. = Hemoglobin in red blood cells. It's too bad if you have to bear due to their low hemoglobin RBC oxygen to the rest of the body. Hemolysis is the destruction of red blood cells, it is possible that this is your problem, but it is also possible that you go to the office of RBC.

    If I remember correctly, the level of moisture, which makes your blood "positive" or "negative", is not it? If so, I doubt that this has hurt the level of hemoglobin. But please listen to the advice of your doctor gives you! I'm certainly no expert, but I try to help =). My best wishes for you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete